Incidents and cancellations:
The cancellation of a guided visit or service must be communicated through E-mail and accepted/confirmed by www.guiaturisticodecordoba.com.
It will not be considered canceled until there is confirmation from email@example.com. We do not accept cancellations over the phone nor through whatsapp or any other messaging service.
Cancellation made less than 24 hours before the agreed time and day for the development of a service or non-appearance by the client will not be entitled to any refund. The total amount of the invoice will be charged to the customer’s name. Failure to appear on the part of the client will be considered as non-appearance 30 minutes after the agreed time for the start of the guided tour or service.
For urgent cases, we try to be ethical and professional. Contact us and we will try to reach an agreement.
Jurisdiction and applicable legislation:
These conditions have been drawn up in accordance with the provisions of Law 7/1998 on General Contracting Conditions, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users, Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and Royal Decree-Law 14/1999 regulating the Electronic Signature and any other legal provisions that may be applicable.
The parties will submit, for any disputes that may arise in relation to the same, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile, renouncing any other jurisdiction.
Withdrawal or cancellation form:
Below you will find a model withdrawal form, which you can use in case it is necessary (you only have to fill in and send this form if you wish to withdraw from the contract).
- To the attention of Guíaturísticodecórdoba (addressing the email address info@guíaturísticodecordoba.com)
- I/we hereby inform you (*) that I/we give up the (*) contract for the sale of the following good/provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Address of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Signature of the consumer and user or of the consumers and users (only if this form is submitted on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.