This page www.guiaturisticodecordoba.com is the property of LUIS JOSÉ LARREA BARROSO, (hereinafter “THE COMPANY”) professional with address at Calle Corregidor Luis de la Cerda, 73, 2º-C; DP.: 14003 – Córdoba and Tax Number. 30.513.338-C, telephone: 627525804, and email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and through it you can make the online purchase of the services offered by THE COMPANY.
Your access and use of this website makes you a user of the same and implies your knowledge and acceptance of these conditions of sale, enjoyment and cancellations of the reservations you make, which are established by THE COMPANY.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before making a purchase on this website, regardless of whether you have already made purchases previously, as THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify them at any time. These terms and conditions shall apply throughout the entire process.
Any incident or doubt that may arise during the ticket purchase process should be notified to THE COMPANY, responsible for the sales service, by calling 627525804 or by e-mail to email@example.com. Once the query or complaint has been received, the sales platform will contact you by the means you have indicated for this purpose.
The purchase of any service implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions of sale and your commitment to strictly comply with their provisions.
For the purposes of the purchase of any service, you declare that you are of legal age and have the necessary legal capacity to purchase the same and, consequently, be bound by these conditions, which you declare to know, understand and accept in their entirety.
To formalise the purchase you must complete all the phases established in the process of sale of services and once the process has been completed, including payment, you will receive your reservation within the terms and conditions established herein.
The following are the different rules that will govern the online purchase processes of any service offered on this website by THE COMPANY:
How to make a reservation:
www.guiaturisticodecordoba.com is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The purchase process on our platform is very quick and simple; you only have to choose the services you wish to book, enter the booking details and add them to the shopping cart, and then make the purchase.
Once the user enters the portal, the available services will appear on the screen, with their characteristics and price. They can use the search engine to list services or browse through the menu of sections.
At any time, you can consult the shopping cart to see the services added to it.
Prior to any type of contracting, THE COMPANY informs the client that it will store the electronic document in which the purchase is formalised. Once your reservation request has been validated and confirmed, THE COMPANY will send you a confirmation message to notify you that your request has been received correctly (in accordance with Art.27.1.b Law 34/2002).
The client will be able to make their reservation through our website: www.guiaturisticodecordoba.com, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The indicated prices on our website www.guiaturisticodecordoba.com,
have VAT included
THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify its prices at any time. However, once the booking has been confirmed, even if there is a subsequent variation of the prices, the prices existing during the confirmation of the booking will be invoiced.
The prices indicated on the website are exclusive for online sales made through www.guiaturisticodecordoba.com
The user may request an invoice for their order in paper or electronic form free of charge, if they wish, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The customer will be able to make the payment of their order by:
- Credit card accepted online0
- Bizum accepted online.
- Transfer into our bank account. Prior notification by email of the reservation.
Responsibilities of the customer and contracted guide.
On the part of the customer:
- The customer is responsible for transport to/from the meeting point agreed with the guide.
- The customer is responsible for his/her own safety on a walking tour of the city or inside a monument.
- The client is responsible for his/her behaviour if it is inappropriate. The guide reserves the right to interrupt or terminate a guided tour in the event of an unacceptable attitude on the part of the client.
- The client is responsible for his/her belongings and personal effects during the guided tour
On the part of the guide:
- The guide is not responsible for reducing the length of a tour in the event of a delay on the part of the client.
- The guide is not responsible for any reduction in the length of a tour due to unforeseen or unscheduled closures of monuments.
- The guide is not responsible for any reduction in the length of a tour due to extreme weather conditions, delays, unforeseen events or any situation beyond the guide’s control.
- The guide is not responsible or liable for any damages, losses, accidents or other irregularities, and under no circumstances will the guide be responsible for any expenses arising from any of these situations.
Independent guides and external services.
- Independent guides recommended by Luis Larrea Barroso (in the event that he himself is not available) are autonomous and not dependent on Luis Larrea Barroso.
- Luis Larrea Barroso acts only as an intermediary in the case of recommending another guide.
Guided visits, tours and excursions.
All of our services include:
- An official certified guide.
- VAT plus fees.
Our services do not include:
- Travel to/from the agreed meeting point for the guided tour.
- Taxi, bus, any means of transport before, during and after the tour.
- Fees or commissions in case of payment by bank transfer (these costs are always borne by the client).
- Personal expenses during the visit such as souvenirs, drinks or food.
- Medical expenses or insurance.
- Other occasional expenses related to the visit such as travel insurance, non-refundable entrance fees or tickets, and telephone calls.