LUIS JOSÉ LARREA BARROSO, CIF. 30.513.338-C (hereinafter, the “COMPANY”), domiciled at Calle Corregidor Luis de la Cerda, 73, 2º-C; DP.: 14003 – Córdoba, telephone.: 627525804, and email.: email@example.com is the owner of the website www.guiaturisticodecordoba.com (hereinafter the “Website”) and is responsible for the processing of personal data provided by the user when accessing or using the website and of all personal data in general that is collected therein or managed by the Company.
The Company adopts the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and in that which is not provided for therein by Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
The data is collected for the following purposes:
To ensure the correct management of the services requested as a tourist guide:
Making quotations for the products or services offered by the person in charge and their subsequent commercial follow-up.
Contracting our services through the acceptance of the corresponding quote, order and/or the signing of a commercial contract.
Providing you with information related to the products and services offered by our company and detailed on this website.
To carry out the invoicing of the products and/or services contracted.
To guarantee the correct administrative, commercial, fiscal and accounting management of the company.
In the case of the use of data for the purposes described above, the data processed will include identification data (name, surname, address, postcode, town, province, NIF, email, telephone, mobile) and bank details for the management of payment and collection.
Sending information, answering queries and newsletters:
- To manage queries, claims or requests made by the user.
- To keep you informed about our activities, services, promotions, novelties, events and other news that may be of interest to you.
- In this sense, the data provided will be those necessary for identification (name, surname, email). The user may oppose the sending of commercial communications at any time by sending an e-mail message to the address indicated above.
To carry out personnel selection processes to fill the jobs required by the responsible party.
The data collected for this processing will be: identification data (name, surname, address, postcode, town, province, NIF, email, mobile phone), training data, professional experience data and any other information that the applicant believes appropriate to improve their candidacy for the job.
Processing of data obtained through Cookies (see Cookies Policy)..
Monitoring of the use of the website, with the aim of preventing and detecting fraudulent actions on the website, as well as any unauthorised access.
Attention to the rights of individuals:
Attending to the requests of the interested parties in the exercise of the rights established by the General Data Protection Regulation.
The purpose of the processing is in no case the elaboration of profiles for the personalisation of our own or third-party advertising or the analysis of traffic on our website.
We do not make automated decisions based on profiling, except for the personalisation of advertising and the prevention of internet fraud.
We inform you that you may revoke your consent, in each commercial or advertising communication that is sent to you, and at any time, by notifying the Company’s address, as outlined above, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal basis and storage period:
The processing of the personal data provided by the user is carried out under the following legal bases that legitimise the same:
– The contracting of services requested from the Company, the terms and conditions of which will be made available to the user prior to any eventual contracting. In order to be able to carry out the professional relationship requested, the interested party is obliged to provide his/her data. The data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship.
In the event that the interested party does not provide the data, or they are erroneous or inaccurate, we will not be able to deal with your request, making it impossible to provide you with the information requested.
The data will be kept as long as you do not ask us to unsubscribe.
As we have already informed you previously, you will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
– The legal obligations that we in the Company must fulfil, for which the processing of your data is necessary, for example, the issuing of invoices or submission of taxes to the public administration or to attend to the rights that you request from us.
The data will be kept for the legally required periods.
– The legitimate interest we have in the processing of contact data and, where applicable, data relating to the function or position held, of natural persons providing services in a legal entity, where the processing relates solely to the data necessary for their professional location and the purpose of the processing is solely to maintain relations of any kind with the legal entity in which the data subject provides their services. It is also in the legitimate interest of this Company to ensure the security of persons and our premises, and we may therefore collect your image via video surveillance cameras.
These images will be deleted within one month.
In general, the Company will not communicate this personal data to third parties, with the exception that the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor and this is strictly necessary to manage and maintain the relationship between the user and the aforementioned company, with the prior express authorisation of the user. This will only be done for the time necessary to enable the execution of the commissioning contract, and under the same conditions and with the same responsibility as those required of the data controller. Upon termination of the assignment, the processor shall return the personal data to the Controller and delete any copies in its possession.
Furthermore, only third parties to whom the Company has a legal or contractual obligation to provide such personal data, including, for example, the Judges and Courts involved in proceedings related to the claims submitted, shall have the right to access such personal data.
International data transfers are not envisaged.
Rights of data subjects:
The user may at any time, under the terms established in current legislation, exercise the rights of access, rectification or deletion of data, request that the processing be limited, oppose the processing, request the portability of their data, as well as revoke the consent given, rights recognised in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). These rights may be exercised by the user by contacting the Company at the address of its registered office indicated above or by sending an email to the email address email@example.com. In order to effectively exercise these rights, the user must prove their identity by providing their name and surname, a photocopy of their ID card or equivalent identification document proving their identity, a request specifying the request, the address for the purpose of notifications, and the date and signature of the applicant.
Likewise, the user may complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), especially when he/she has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of his/her rights, by writing to the same, to C/. Jorge Juan, n° 6; DP.: 28001 – Madrid, or via the web: https://www.agpd.es.